Technical Lead - Analog/RF IC Design - Switzerland
- Full Time
Excellent Salary plus Benefits
A new opportunity has arisen for a technical leader to join a successful company working on low power ICs for consumer, automotive and industrial applications.
Situated in a scenic and highly desired part of Europe, you would be joining an established and cohesive team working in the area of wireless and sensing and would be responsible for technically leading a team of about 10-15 engineers.
In direct interaction with the unit management and a team of highly-skilled team of IC, Hardware (HW), Software (SW) and Test engineers, your main responsibilities will be:
* Acting as the main technical reference person for wireless IC's, modules and ASIC projects
* Mentor project managers and teams throughout phases of IC development
* Oversee projects in order to achieve "right first-time" IC and module designs
* Assess at technical level, sub-contractors and IP providers
* Interact with the FAE/Sales teams for defining and providing the required support material
* Own the technology roadmap for the business unit
The successful technical leader will be industry degree qualified with a minimum of 10 years experience including Analog or RF IC design in CMOS, project management and technical team leadership ideally in the field wireless IC's and modules. Proven experience of moving wireless semiconductor solutions into production is a clear requirement and module production is desired.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
* Design of low-power Analog/Mixed Signal/RF blocks in deep-submicron CMOS
* Analysis of wireless product requirements and the design of RF systems/modules and blocks
* Know-how of the Bluetooth Low Energy standards are an advantage
* Industrialisation, qualification (for production) and certification of wireless ICs and modules
You will have proven technical leadership abilities, a positive attitude for owning products and projects at technical level, work well within multi-disciplinary teams and have excellent communication skills in English with knowledge of the French language an advantage.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply and find out more.
Apply for Technical Lead - Analog/RF IC Design - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly