FAE - Sensor / Automotive
GBP Excellent Salary Offered##
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Electromechanical Sensors - UK.
A key international manufacturer of sensing technology for the automotive industry is seeking a Field Application Engineer who will act as a technical interface between customers, development units and sales teams. The goal of this role is to support in the uncovering of new opportunities and create technical solutions to solve customer problems.
This home and field-based role will let you travel and work directly with customers throughout the UK and Sweden. If you are a confident and self-motivated individual with experience of Electromechanical Sensors and a willingness to travel, this role will allow you to be part of a company that empowers innovation.
- Experience with Electromechanical Sensors and ideally Automotive customers
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Good communications skills and a proactive approach
- Sound understanding of chassis & powertrain applications
- Act as technical support for customers and the engineering division ensuring good communication channels and providing technical solutions
- Build and expand relationships with key customer individuals
- Prepare technical / technology presentations for customers
- Support Sales process
- Travel to visit customers as required across the UK and Sweden
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of sensing products and other electronic components within a strong market. You will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships and provide them with your technical expertise.