Analog Layout Manager
Analog Layout Manager - PMIC
Salary depending on experience
A Multinational very successful Semiconductor company is looking for an Analog IC Layout Manager for one of their teams in Munich which specialises in developing customer-specific PMIC's for displays used in portable consumer electronic applications.
In this position you will be managing the layout-team, setting expectations and deadlines, distributing layout-tasks, and monitoring progress.
* Setup and track development-plans for layout team members
* Top-level floor-planning of PMIC's including bond pad placement or ball - out planning.
* Actively supporting and driving package development.
* Closely work with design team to identify critical circuits and/or routing constraints to ensure top-level performance is met.
* Layout of analog components, such regulators, up to DC-DC converters and top-level layout.
* Communication with ESD engineers to implement ESD strategy.
* Presentation and discussion of layout and layout strategy to customers.
As the successful candidate you are industry degree qualified and have at least 8 years of experience in the layout of power management ICs and DC-DC converters and have experience in leading layout teams, such as distributing and organizing layout tasks to meet the project schedule.
* Experience in leading analog layout teams across multiple sites and time zones, including managing of external consultants.
* Strong background in transistor-level layout in the field of power-management and DC-DC converters.
* Strong background in state-of-the-art layout techniques including transistor-matching, ESD, electro-migration mitigation, and power-routing.
* Strong understanding of BCD semiconductor technology and common physical effects, such as WPE and LOD.