Analog IC Design Engineer
Analog Design Engineer
Salary depending on experience
A multinational and very successful Semiconductor company is looking for an Analog IC Designer with very good skills in power management for one of their groups in Munich which specialises in developing customer - specific PMIC's for displays used in portable consumer electronic applications.
In your role as Analog IC Designer you will discuss the specification needs with the system engineers and translate customer requirements into design requirements. You will also perform conceptual studies and architecture reviews for new Analog IC's and model them at block level to ensure the product meets the system level specifications.
Further you will be involved in:
* Creating of building-block specifications to implement transistor-level designs.
* Implementing of DfT concepts of Analog IC's in collaboration with Test, Validation, Verification, and Digital IC Design Engineers.
* Transistor-level design of Analog IC's such as opamps, comparators, linear regulators, and gate-drivers.
* Setup of Analog Mixed Signal testbenches to ensure block-level specifications are met.
* Thorough documentation of testbench and verification results.
You will lead and participate in design and specification reviews, monitor and supervise the IC layout to minimize parasitic effects as well as present and discuss circuit implementation and simulation results with customers.
As the successful Analog IC Designer you are industry degree qualified and have at least 8 years of experience in Analog IC Design preferably in the power management area including a strong understanding of control-loop theory, especially for precision - Analog IC's in noisy switching power management environment. You should also have a strong understanding of BCD semiconductor technology, devices, and layout.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the Semiconductor industry and enjoy the culture and life style of the Bavarian capital Munich!