Physical Design Engineer
Working from home opportunity:- our client, an innovative technology company specialising in ASIC development for cryptocurrency mining is looking for an experienced Digital Physical Design Engineer to take them through the next phase of hardware development.
For the right candidate, our client is happy to be flexible on remote working location.
The Physical Design Engineer will join as a key member of expertise within this expanding business, and have the chance to build a strong team of physical design specialists going forward. This role entails developing an ASIC (not SoC) for hardware acceleration of special algorithms in 16nm FinFET, taking responsibility for the full RTL-to-GDSII flow.
- Expertise in physical and logical synthesis, static timing analysis (STA), floorplanning, Place & Route
- Power Mesh, IR drop evaluation, electromigration LEC instruments (Conformal / Formality or similar tool) experience
- Cadence tool expertise
- Knowledge of low power design (CPF/UPF, power domains)
- An understanding of the workings of analog / mixed signal circuitry, SPICE-modellin
- Fluent language skills in English
Very strong salary on offer.
For more details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources.
Apply for Physical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly