I am currently recruiting for a Safety Manager to be responsible for the planning and implementation of safety programs as well as working across departments to coordinate analysis activities for the safety cases assigned to you.
You will be joining a major provider in the Defense market and you will be part of the vehicle systems department.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience in electronics or mechanical engineering.
* Previous experience working in a System Safety or System development role
* Experience working in defence, mechanical, automotive, railway or aerospace industries
* Experience with safety standards such as DIN12100, DIN 61508, MIL-STD-882, ISO 26262 or DIN 13849
* Experience with FTA, FMEA and DOORS would be prefered
* Must be able to speak German to a minimum of B2 level
If you are interested and wish to apply please contact Emily Wright
Apply for Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly