Database Engineer - Edinburgh
A world leading provider of imaging and light sensing solutions to a global client list.
The database engineer will collect, and process data collected from instruments and sensor responses to ensure presentation to customers, clients and the wider business in an optimum format.
* Database and data framework development
* Analysis of large unstructured data sets
* Modifying and optimising existing systems for data analysis and processing
* Developing and implementing new tools for data analysis
* Mission critical system builds and configuration
* Driving efficiency in data analysis
* Training and developing other team members
Key skills and qualifications:
* Database development
* Data frameworks
* Data processing
Apply for Database Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly