Lead ASIC Design
Digital IC Design Lead - new design centre - Bristol
£££Excellent salary inc. shares
Our client is recruiting for a Digital IC Design Lead to head up a new team developing high performance DSP cores and coprocessors for deep learning and AI applications.
This is great option if you're looking for a fresh challenge and the chance to really make an impact with your work, and steer your own career. You'll be one of the very first to join this new office, which is part of a very successful multinational Semiconductor organisation. Doors will be opening in the coming months. They are looking for a Digital Lead to recruit and lead a team of RTL Designers, and provide a strong technical hand in ascertaining architecture requirements, RTL design and supporting the verification team.
· Solid expertise within Digital RTL Design and Verification, ideally with prior experience leading an ASIC Design team
· First-rate skills in RTL coding (Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog)
· A good handle on design techniques for performance, power and/or area optimisations
· A positive team work ethic, and excellent communication skills
· An Honours degree in Electronic Engineering / Microelectronics or similar field
· Experience in the design of processors, memory sub-systems, or AMBA bus systems would be very useful, although not essential.
You'll receive a very good salary, with a generous benefits package including shares. The office will be easily commutable from the M4.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance can also be provided if needed.
Contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources for more information today.