Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
A new position as arisen for a Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer to join a leading company working on Analog/Mixed Signal circuits for high speed communications.
In this position you will be joining the mixed-signal design team within the R&D department of the company and will play a key part in the definition, design and development of products.
Responsibilities will include:
* Specification of Analog and Mixed Signal blocks including ADCs, DACs, PLLs, data interfaces and optoelectronics
* Design of Analog and Mixed Signal blocks in nanometric CMOS processes from schematic to full verification
* Definition of layout guidelines for layout engineers
* Collaboration with test engineers for the test of fabricated ICs
* Review and analysis of lab characterization data
* Cooperation with system-level engineers for generation of models of Analog and Mixed Signal blocks for its use at system-level evaluation
* Assist on the integration of the complete Analog subsystem
* Research on new architectures and efficient solutions for future products
* Design Documentation
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog/Mixed Signal IC Designer will have a minimum of 5 years experience from within a similar role. Experience is required in delivering successful designs in silicon as well as experience on designing full-custom Analog IP blocks in sub-nanometric CMOS technology (65nm or below). Proficiency in IC design tools, such us Cadence or Synopsys is essential.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills required.
Contact Leon at IC Resources for more information and to apply.
Apply for Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly