Field Applications Engineer
Competitive Base Salary + Share Options ##
Field Applications Engineer - Real-time Systems - Oxford
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-facing C++ engineer to get involved in real-time systems for out-of-this-world autonomous vehicles. You will be passionate about software, and future-tech, with an ability to be based from Oxford with some travel.
· Relevant degree (or equivalent) - ideally in engineering or computer science subjects.
· Solid experience of C++ and embedded systems in industry.
· Experience of using Linux/Unix/Python
· Ability to be in the field - troubleshooting problems and improving the end product.
· Oxford based (relocation packages available).
· System field testing (in Oxford) and occasionally on client-site - troubleshooting problems.
· Resolve technical issues and improving the product along-the-way.
· Work closely with engineers to improve the technology / systems.
· Work to a customer's specification - ensuring the right software stack is used for each project.
· Working with autonomous vehicles hands-on.
Open to a passionate FAE with solid C++ experience and a passion for software and technology! You will be hands-on with autonomous vehicles and interacting with customers and engineers in order shape their future development. Join a team of ambitious engineers and apply today!