My client supplies instrumentation and cleanroom services for life sciences/ pharmaceutical manufacturing - all within GMP environments. They're currently looking for a Product Manager who can fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Supporting sales with demos, presentations, proposal, quote preparation
- Develop customer relationships, offering technical input on products and processes
- Define customer requirements and coordinate internal teams to deliver
- Obtain competitor information and use accordingly
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote your product line
This position can be home based in Germany or the UK, with an estimated 50% travel across EMEA. The successful candidate will need:
- A technical degree (scientific, engineering or similar)
- 5+ years experience in a commercial position (product management, marketing, business development or sales.
- A thorough understanding of GMP and FDA regulations
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing technology (capital equipment, instrumentation etc)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who has recently fused a hardware and service offering together, via portfolio acquisition.
Apply for Product Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly