Graduate ASIC Systems Engineer
Graduate ASIC Systems Engineer - Wiltshire
Competitive entry salary + excellent career prospects
Here is a fantastic opportunity for a recently-graduated Graduate ASIC Systems Engineer to join one of the world's leading supplier of integrated circuits to the automotive industry.
Based in Wiltshire, our client is a hugely successful silicon design company with market leading products and a great company spirit. You'll have the chance to join a graduate training programme and really excel your knowledge of the ASIC Design flow process and it's functions. Working closely with the technical lead, as a member of a team of experienced engineers and fellow graduates, you will support all aspects of the IC product lifecycle, from design definition, design, through to volume production. You'll receive the support of senior engineers to provide guidance and assistance, as well as the support of circuit block designers.
In this role you will:
- Develop your circuit knowledge
- Initially be working on a primary project focussed on an industrial sensor IC
- Support the external customer with any information requests
- Support both internal design and external customers by developing the necessary PCBs, software and methods required to evaluate the design fully
- Support internal customers by transferring evaluation methods into production test methods as appropriate
You'll be working on an exciting variety of tasks and develop a really diverse range of engineering skills.
For this role, you will need:
- A University degree qualification (BSc / MSc minimum) in Electronic Engineering, or similar
- A good understanding of integrated circuit design, ideally with some prior project experience with VHDL or ModelSim
- Any prior experience of C/C++ and assembly language would be a real plus
- A positive, motivated working approach, and a real passion for learning new skills
For details, get in touch with your CV. Contact Caroline @ IC Resources