Production Engineer - Electronic / Wireless Products
I'm currently working with a client in based in South West London who develop robust long-range wireless monitoring systems. Due to continued growth they now require a Production Engineer.
The Production Engineers main duties will include:
- Design test and calibration equipment
- Maintain test equipment
- Fault finding
- Assembly for special one-off product variants
- Assist with wiring harness design and fabrication
Skills and qualifications:
- Educated to at least NVQ level 4/HNC or above, or equivalent industrial experience
- Solid Electronics skills, and understanding of good wiring practice
- Familiarity of Electronics CAD software
- Programming and scripting such as Python, Perl or similar
You must have UK work rights to apply for this vacancy. For further information please contact Lewis at IC Resources.
Apply for Production Engineer - Electronic / Wireless Products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly