Embedded Development Engineer
Embedded Development Engineer - Nottinghamshire
Exciting new opportunity with market leader based in Newark for a skilled Embedded Development Engineer to drive the development on some key projects. The successful applicant will be able to work with minimum supervision & deliver projects, while providing skills primarily on the software aspects of embedded systems in these projects.
These are the essential skills required for the role:
- Embedded firmware & uP software design - with ARM products using C & C++
- Hardware design of embedded elements
- Software system testing principles based on TDD / BDD.
The following skills are desired but not essential:
- Principles of Audio electronics / systems
- Experience with DSP
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Hardware design - other elements
- PCB layout - Mentor graphics DX designer / PADS flow
- Product Compliance - CE marking, Safety & EMC testing
- Design for Manufacture
- Working with ISO 9001 Quality System
- Experience of various industry sectors such as Pro-Audio, Rail, Automotive
- Knowledge of network based audio protocols e.g. AES3, DANTE, VOIP etc
- Knowledge of Ethernet and wireless protocols
- Development of products using RTOS
The Successful Engineer will be adding bandwidth to a successful team. In each project, you will be required to plan, design, document and maintain your code. You will also need to manage your own time and your daily work schedule, have a "can do" attitude and be prepared to learn new techniques and methods where appropriate. Our client offers a relaxed working environment and an interesting and varied set of projects which will provide an opportunity to learn new skills and techniques.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Apply for Embedded Development Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly