Business Development Manager - Connector Manufacturer
Business Development Manager - Connector Manufacturer - UK & Nordics
Excellent Salary + Benfits
A leading manufacturer of Bespoke Electronic Connectors is seeking a Experienced Business Development Manager to manager some of their key accounts as well as helping to increase their business and presence across UK & Nordics. The role is home-based from the UK and will occasional travel to the Nordics.
- Experience selling Electronic Connectors
- Electronic Manufacturer/Distributor background
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of the market and relevant customers
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Connectors and their applications
- Develop/maintain new and existing business across the UK & Nordics
- Work with customers and engineers to help drive new products into market
- Travel to Client locations and provide on-site presentations
- Represent the company and develop/maintain business with selected customers
This is an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of connectors as part of their sales team. It is a client facing role which requires you to be involved in both technical discussions and commercial negotiations. You will have access to a strong customer base and mature market which tends to have high value sales per item but usually in smaller volumes and bespoke products which match the customers requirements.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Connector Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly