Operator - Skilled Wireman
Hampshire, South East
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
To be responsible for the building and testing of wiring harnesses, looms, Boxes & Panels in line with Quality, Cost and Delivery targets.
· Build Wiring Harness Loom assemblies in accordance with drawings, route cards, production aids and customer build specifications.
· Minor mechanical assembly, kitting activities, sealing & potting operations
· Basic testing in accordance with documentation i.e. point to point, insulation tests.
· Adherence to the Company's Quality operating procedures at all times throughout Production.
· To ensure actual build times meet or beat the standard time required and actively seek cost & lead time improvements.
· Ensure job card and MRP discipline is adhered to.
· Be compliant with Health and Safety and Environmental policy.
Skills and Qualifications
· Ideally completed a time served apprenticeship but experience in a fast paced Aerospace or Defence, quality manufacturing environment is sufficient.
· Professional and conscientious approach and manner.
· An awareness of process control methodologies to support improvement in production quality and lead time reduction.
· Health and Safety awareness
· Some travel required - UK and Abroad
Keywords: Operator, Mechanical, aerospace, defence, wiring, testing
Apply for Operator - Skilled Wireman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly