Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - IP / EDA solutions
Solid Base Salary + Bonus
My client is an innovative IP start-up, in the semiconductor industry, that is applying the principles of evolutionary mathematics to the design/manufacturing development process. They are seeking a Business Development Manager, to join their small team in the UK, to help drive new business opportunities. You will have an excellent technical grounding and be able to spot new high-potential opportunities in order to help develop the business.
* Excellent educational track-record in a relevant technical subject.
* A solid understanding of the semiconductor industry, EDA and the IP involved.
* Ability to use your technical grounding to spot commercial opportunities and close deals.
* Commercially savvy and a clear communicator.
* To understand complex ideas and be able to communicate to technical professionals at external customers (CTO's / Design Tech Leads).
* Identify new business opportunities that may 'pivot' the start-up - be a central part in driving the direction of the company.
* Close high potential opportunities; providing a high-level of service and ensuring that the IP is customized to the client's needs.
* Become a key member of an innovative start-up and act as a strong representative for business.
Open to a hands-on entrepreneur who can clearly see the technical benefits of the IP and sell the commercial value. You will play a vital role in driving business for a start-up and will not be afraid to get "stuck-in" with new ideas.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly