Field Service Engineer_
Field Service Engineer
Covering Midlands, Wales, M5/M6 Corridor
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
My Client specialise in the provision of high precision dimensional metrology equipment, instruments and systems.
I am looking for A Field Service Engineer to join the team of Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Service Engineers - to support the North Midlands and North of England. Training will be offered for the role and after completion you will be involved & responsible for the following activities with regards to our equipment at Customer premises.
- after sales service support
The successful candidate will
- Have a good grounding in Mechanical or Multi-Disciplined Engineering skills (qualified to a minimum of ONC or BTEC level 3 or have relevant experience in a similar skill set).
- Have an appreciation of Dimensional Metrology
- Have good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Hold a valid & clean driving licence
- Be prepared to work flexible hours when required
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in other regions of the country when required#
Apply for Field Service Engineer_
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly