Senior Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Location - Oxford
Salary - Negotiable
IC Resources are working with a well-funded technology company who are making major developments in Digital Healthcare with their innovative IoT products. Due to continued growth they require a Senior Project Manager from a Pharmaceutical background who will be based from their site in Oxford.
The ideal candidate:
- A highly experienced Project Manager with at least 5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- A recognised project management qualification such as Prince2 or APM
- Hands on experience with Clinical Data and/or a Software Development in clinical trials
- An expert in project planning and tracking
- Strong communication skills capable of liaising with all stakeholders
There's a highly competitive salary on offer, and great benefits including BUPA, stock options, 5% matched pension and gym membership. To apply for this role please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly