Global Business Development - RF Test Equipment (space)
6 days left
- Full Time
My client manufactures RF Test equipment used specifically for ground applications in the space market. They're looking for a Business Development Manager to generate demand for their products on a global level, but with a particular focus on Europe. This person will need:
- A technical degree (electronics engineering, telecommunications, RF/ MW Engineering, or similar)
- A solid understanding of the space market, ideally, or telecoms infrastructure (eg. antennas, satcomms, VSAT).
- Experience in a business development, product marketing, or customer facing engineering role
- A willingness to travel 40-50% of the time, possibly more
- Business fluent English
- A home in of West of the Netherlands
This is a small arm of a larger group, who specialise in simulation and test equipment for the space industry. The role will encompass all product lines within the division so you will be an influential contributor for the company's growth.
Apply for Global Business Development - RF Test Equipment (space)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly