Digital ASIC Design Lead
- Full Time
Digital ASIC Design Lead - Poland
Our multinational Semiconductor client is looking for a Digital ASIC Design Lead to join their Warsaw Design Centre.
If you are a skilled Digital RTL Design expert looking for a technical leadership opportunity, this is a superb chance. Here you will be working with advanced technologies for the automotive, mobile and industrial markets, focussing on RTL design and driving design projects forward. Your tasks will include design definition, architectural specification, design, simulation, verification, and synthesis at module and subsystem levels. You will be creating solutions that will influence the development of exciting new technology areas, working with the very latest tools and methodologies.
· A University degree (Master / BSc) in Electronic Engineering or similar
· Several years' experience in Digital ASIC / FPGA Design, with excellent coding skills in VHDL / Verilog
· An understanding of the digital architecture trade-offs for power, performance and silicon area
· A good working knowledge of UNIX / Linux
· Fluent English language skills
· Excellent organisation skills, and a real drive to develop in a technical leadership direction
Our client really looks after their employees, and offers an excellent salary, and lucrative benefits on top. For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.
Key skills: Digital, ASIC, IC, Design, integrated circuit, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, verification, SystemVerilog, hardware, FPGA, SoC, system-on-chip, Unix, Linux, scripting. Location: Poland, Europe.
Apply for Digital ASIC Design Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly