Laboratory Technician (Software Test)
Location - Oxford
Salary - £22-£32k
IC Resources are proud to be working with a well-established Electronics organisation on their Life Sciences site in Oxford. They require a Laboratory Technician to support the Software Development team, who's duties will include systems testing, software verification and validation, hand-on testing, trouble-shooting and route-cause analysis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering or a relevant subject
- At least 2 years experience as a Laboratory Technician or similar role
- Practical experience of the Software Development Process and methodologies
- Good general knowledge of laboratory equipment
Desirable attributes include:
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Automated Testing
- Experience in Life Science, Bio-Tech or Medical Devices
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems, such as ISO13485 and EN62304
This role is unable to offer sponsorship and only open to candidates with full UK work right. To apply please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for more information.