Internal Sales Representative - Software
Internal Sales Representative - Software Market - Munich / Germany
A major software company is seeking an Account Manager who has experience within the software market. You will be required to work closely with both internal and external sales teams and customers in the EMEA sales territory. The position is an office based role in Munich, Germany.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple customers and sales opportunities
- Proactive approach with great attention to detail and a business-mind
- Industry knowledge within the software market
- Excellent communication and written skills in both German and English and the ability to build/maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Experienced user of all Office products/e-mail and key principles of any CRM system
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers within the sales territory
- Develop and update market strategies and sales opportunities to acquire new customers
- Be able to do company presentations when meeting prospects, partners and customers
- Continuously keep CRM systems up-to-date
- Follow reporting and forecasting of sales activities
- Guiding customer to the solutions that fit their needs while assuring customer satisfaction
- During times, 10-20% travel is required
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a rapidly growing, financially strong company with market leading products and services. You will be part of a customer-focused, strong and motivated team that is all about building long lasting relationships with existing and new customers.