CPU Design Lead Engineer
CPU Design Lead - Cork, Ireland
My client continues to expand its SOC Development Centre in Cork, Ireland, and is now adding a CPU Design Team to its on-site capability.
A key position within this group is a CPU Design Lead, who will build and lead a team in the development of sub-10nm CPU designs and subsystems, through the ASIC design process from architecture definition, RTL design, verification, synthesis, DFT & STA.
· 12+ years experience in all aspects of the chip development process.
· Experience with CPU & SOC architecture definition, logic design implementation in high speed and low power techniques.
· In-depth knowledge of verification methodology, formal verification technologies and EDA flow/tools (UVM/OVM/VMM etc.)
· Knowledge of Synthesis, Place and Route, and Timing closure concepts.
· Complete asic flow with low power, performance and area optimization techniques.
· Experience with ARM architecture (ISA) is a plus.
Work permits can be offered to candidates who are currently in employment within the Eu.
Please contact Dave Dixon at IC Resources for more details, and to register your interest.
Apply for CPU Design Lead Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly