6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £37,000 - £45,000
I am looking for a Configuration Engineer to progress design configuration elements of a project in order to help ensure a compliant design solution.
As a Configuration engineer your main responsibilities will include;
- Monitor, design and build standards to ensure configuration control.
- Support ongoing development of Engineering processes and procedures.
- Provide functional guidance on configuration to the Project Teams.
- Support Engineering, QA, Manufacturing and supply chain with controlled document distribution and change implementation.
- Administrate design change requests database and configuration review board,
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- Experience with Pro E Creo
- SmarTeam experience an advantage
- Experience of drawing office practices and procedures and the formal checking of engineering drawings (aerospace environment)
- Good knowledge and experience in Aerospace configuration management
- Knowledge and experience in Design Quality
Apply for Configuration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly