Product Line Manager - Voice Biometrics
Good base salary + Bonus + Benefits ##
Product Manager - Voice Biometrics - London / Edinburgh.
My client, a leading semiconductor company, is seeking a Product Manager to join their voice biometrics team. You will have experience of designing into Tier 1 clients and have the capability to be client-facing. Based in either London or Edinburgh.
· Relevant Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
· Voice experience highly desired; audio as an option with the premise that voice can be picked up quickly.
· DSP experience; designing into Tier 1 clients.
· Client-facing experience and ability to develop a strong rapport with customers at a technical level.
· Support customers technically on voice biometrics solutions.
· Work with sales teams and help customers from a pre-sales stage; creating engagement plans and delivering on those plans to design win.
· Perform customer demos and deliver technical presentations.
· Form strong relationships both internally and with external clients.
This role would suit an applications engineer or an experienced product manager, with some client-facing experience, who is interested in an exciting product-focused role within a dynamic future-tech team. You will be aiding customers and designing in to Tier 1 customers.