Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
Competitive salary, plus benefits and incentives
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Reading
Our client is soon to be opening doors to a new design centre in Reading, and is looking for a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join them. Here's a chance to be one of the very first engineers through the door and play an important role in the growth of the new mixed-signal design office.
The company in question is an established IC design organisation which is expanding across multiple locations in Europe. They have gone from strength to strength over the years, ranked as one of the top emerging tech companies to watch, and is now poised for large scale growth!
As the Senior Digital IC Design Engineer you will work closely with the IP architects and take responsibility for RTL design and verification of very high speed digital circuits. You will be a talented digital designer with a high level of expertise in design of circuits in deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Information Technology or relevant areas
- Very strong experience in complex Digital ASIC Design, with expertise in RTL coding, verification synthesis and STA
- Experience in industry standard design EDA tools for design, simulation and verification
- Experience in digital high speed blocks, CMOS High Speed interface competence would be an advantage
- Fluent English language skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK (visa sponsorship cannot be provided)
You'll be a first rate problem-solver, communicator, and have a strong team focus. For more details, get in touch today!
Key words: Digital, IC, ASIC, SOC, Design, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, Verification, Engineer, synthesis, STA, CMOS, high speed, communication, SerdDes, Ethernet, DDR, memory, Semiconductor, integrated circuit design. Location: Reading, Berkshire, South East, Thames Valley, UK, Europe.