Salary: Commensurate with experience
In am currently seeking a Project Manager with industry experience (mining, quarry, recycling, heavy engineering) to work in my clients Projects Department in Derbyshire. The PM main responsibility will be to provide support to the sales company to ensure all proposals are technically correct, commercially viable as well as being planned and executed.
The Project Manager will also be the main point of contact for the Overseas sales offices and therefore represent the UK design centre.
- Independently work with minimal supervision
- Taking responsibility for major and minor engineering rpojects
- Experienced with initial project estimation, tender submission, contract negotiation and project design.
- Supporting the staff of localised sales/manufacturing facilities in relation to any issues that may occur on existing equipment.
- Direct interaction and liaison with overseas sales office - as well as UK departments (design, technical, manufacturing and sales)
- Engineering qualifications
- Willing to travel worldwide when required
- Proficient in ACAD and general Microsoft office skills.
- An understanding of Solidworks