Sales Manager - Printed Electronics
My client has patented technology used in the wet processing of printed electronics and PCBs. Offering capital equipment as well as design services, they have the capability to take an innovative concept through to production. They're currently looking for a Sales Manager who understands the printed electronics market, to join the team near Portsmouth. This is an international sales position which requires the following:
- A technical degree in electronics engineering (or similar)
- A background selling high value capital equipment or services
- A good understanding of the printed electronics market
- The willingness to travel internationally
- The ability to work from the office near Portsmouth whilst not travelling
This position would ideally fit someone who wants to promote new technology in an emerging market. The sales values are high and the cycles are long, so it's a better fit for someone who is used to the nuances of capital equipment sales.