Junior Digital Design Engineer
Junior Digital IC Design Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Digital IC Design Engineer, with at least 1-2 years' experience, to join our Semiconductor client based in a beautiful French-speaking region of Switzerland.
This company has a long, very successful track-record manufacturing ASICs and system solutions for a huge range of applications areas.
In this role, you will have the chance to work from specification and system level study to design implementation and verification on true ultra-low power design. You will also be working closely with customer and production support team.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
* An exceptional educational background, with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Maths (2:1 minimum)
* Understanding of complete ASIC Design flow including architecture, verification of integrated systems, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure.
* Experience in RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
* Experience with complex SOC integrations, including advanced verification techniques are a must, System Verilog or VERA experience preferred
* Great team working and communication skills
* An ability to think around and solve tricky problems, and be capable of quickly picking up and applying new skills and concepts.
* Eligible to work in the EU
In this role you will thrive on technical challenge and become a true hardware expert.
This company offers extremely competitive salaries, and offers plenty of room for promotion and career growth. Contact Rebecca Muckle @ IC Resources for further details.