Embedded Software / Systems Engineer
to £55k plus benefits##
Embedded Software /Systems Engineer -Gloucestershire
Exciting opportunity for an Embedded Engineer to join an expanding team of leading experts within a Aircraft Connectivity. Candidates should have a good breadth and depth of embedded software experience in C / C++ /DSP with Telecommunications / satcoms/ cybersecurity/ IOT/ connectivity experience.
Candidates should have the following skills:
* Graduate or MSc. qualified in Electronics, Software Engineering or Communication Engineering
*wireless product development environment (satellite communications or cellular a distinct advantage)
* Knowledge and experience of Object Oriented design principles (e.g. SOLID, Design Patterns)
* Experience with test frameworks and test design principles
* Ability to employ common real-time embedded test equipment
* A system-level understanding of wireless communications systems from RF/Layer 1 up to protocol layers is a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of network and interface protocols such as BGAN, Global Xpress, TCP/IP, Ethernet, ISDN, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, TETRA and Wi-Fi. 3G, 4G
We are keen to see applicants with knowledge/interest in cybersecurity, IOT, connectivity
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources