Product Manager - 3D Technology - Cambridge
Competitive Salary ##
Product Manager - 3D Technology - Cambridge.
My client is a leading 3D tech company; revolutionising the way 3D is currently displayed in today's world. They are seeking a technically-focused Product Manager to join their team and help take their product to the next stage. You will need a passion for future tech and a solid software career.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· A solid background in software development; ideally C or C++
· Agile development experience
· Track record of product management; taking a product through the development lifecycle.
· A passion for future tech; 3D and emerging display technologies a must!
· You will own the product lifecycle and become the bridge between engineering, sales and the customer. This will include strategy and forecasting.
· Responsibility for the company's product vision to be followed through the whole product development cycle.
· Project manage; monitoring and reporting to senior stakeholders.
· Work in an agile environment; creating sprint goals and actively participating in the sprint process.
This is an exciting hands-on opportunity for any product manager (or any software engineer looking to get into a product manager role) to over-see the overall development of a new 3D product! You will be truly passionate about technology and keen to get involved with all aspects of client projects.
Contact Rebecca Goss for more details.
Apply for Product Manager - 3D Technology - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly