Product Manager - 3D Technology - Cambridge
Competitive Salary ##
Product Manager - 3D Technology - Cambridge.
My client is a leading 3D tech company; revolutionising the way 3D is currently displayed in today's world. They are seeking a technically-focused Product Manager to join their team and help take their product to the next stage. You will need a passion for future tech and a solid software career.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· A solid background in software development; ideally C or C++
· Agile development experience
· Track record of product management; taking a product through the development lifecycle.
· A passion for future tech; 3D and emerging display technologies a must!
· You will own the product lifecycle and become the bridge between engineering, sales and the customer. This will include strategy and forecasting.
· Responsibility for the company's product vision to be followed through the whole product development cycle.
· Project manage; monitoring and reporting to senior stakeholders.
· Work in an agile environment; creating sprint goals and actively participating in the sprint process.
This is an exciting hands-on opportunity for any product manager (or any software engineer looking to get into a product manager role) to over-see the overall development of a new 3D product! You will be truly passionate about technology and keen to get involved with all aspects of client projects.
Contact Rebecca Goss for more details.