Software Engineer C# .NET
Software Engineer - Visualisation - C#
This is a mid-level role, salary is negotiable but does reflect this
A leading Cambridge based software provider is looking to add a Software Engineer experienced with graphics and visualisation, ideally within a .NET environment. You will work within a team of software developers and engineers on solutions associated with the company visualisation products, so any experience with 3D technologies like OpenGL or DirectX would be highly beneficial.
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing high quality software components and services in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture, in line with AVEVA's business and technology strategies.
The ideal Software Engineer you will have:
* At least 2 years' experience of developing professional software applications, ideally C# .NET
* Knowledge and experience of object oriented design and development
* Logical and numerate, with complex problem solving skills
* Team worker with proactive approach
* Willing to learn and implement new technologies quickly, active to pursue continuous professional development
It would also be beneficial, but not essential to have:
* Experience of developing 3D graphical applications in OpenGL / DirectX
* Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and software componentisation
If you are a Software Engineer experienced with C# .NET development, and have any experience with graphics based software like OpenGL or DirectX, then get in touch to discuss this great opportunity in Cambridge.
Keywords: software, engineer, developer, C#, .NET, C++, OpenGL, DirectX, 3D, SOA, Cambridge
Apply for Software Engineer C# .NET
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly