Business Development Manager (Industry)
Business Development Manager (Industry) - Connector Manufacturer - Amsterdam
A leading manufacturer of Connectors is seeking a Business Development Manager to actively build and develop new business within the industrial market located in the Netherlands. This role is office based but will require regular trips to customer locations throughout the local region.
- Proven ability to create new business and sales opportunities
- Experience selling electronic components/connectors
- Electronic Manufacturer/Distributor background
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English plus any additional European languages would be an advantage
- Significant experience in the Industrial market
- Establish new business within defined industry accounts
- Develop/maintain new and existing business across France
- Work with customers and engineers to help drive new products into market
- Represent the company and develop/maintain business with selected customers
This is an opportunity to work for a leading connector manufacturer in a role which requires you to actively seek and build new business. It is a customer facing sales role which requires travel and self-management.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Industry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly