Business Development Manager (Power Electronics)
Excellent Salary + Bens##
Business Development Manager (Power Electronics) - Component Manufacturer - UK
A leading Manufacturer of Passive & Electromechanical Power Components is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who has the relevant knowledge of Power Electronic Components. The role is base from the UK and will have requirements to travel to customers location throughout the UK
- Minimum of 5 years industrial electronics experience relevant to Passive Components
- Have a sound theoretical understanding of Power electronics.
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK as required.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
- Have the ability to multi-task and cope with a degree of pressure in a professional business environment.
- Ability to work accurately to defined timescales.
- Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects to timely completion.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideal candidate will be able to 'hit the ground running' - demonstrating good understanding of the power industry, competitive landscape, technology trends, and key customers.
- Clean driving license
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the company and build relationships to generate sales
- Interact directly within the electronic component and semiconductor market place
- Work closely with manufacturers, distributors and customers
- Develop new business opportunities as well as maintaining the relationship with existing customers
This role is a great opportunity to join an International Manufacturer and work with some of the most well-known companies within their market. You will have responsibilities both internally and externally and therefore will be encouraged to meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships with customers in the local area.