Field Application Engineer (Flex Circuits)
Field Application Engineer (Flex Circuits) - Connector Manufacturer - UK
Excellent Salary + Benefits
A leading manufacturer of Connectors is looking for a Field Application Engineer (FAE) to support customers and sales teams with technical issues. This position is will be home, office & field based from within the UK.
- Strong technical knowledge of electronic components/connectors/circuits and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge.
- 5+ years of professional level engineering experience relevant to connectors /flex circuits
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Deep understanding of Connectors/Flex Circuits, their Application and ideally some design experience.
- Support customer's projects with product recommendations during design-in phase and with technical advice/problem solving throughout
- Assist in tracking market trends and generate product roadmaps with some relevance to the Medical Device market
- Provide internal project coordination for customer specifications programs
- Employ technical knowledge in order to promote and sell products
This opportunity requires strong technical knowledge of connectors/flex circuits and he ability to influence design related decision as well as providing after care support to customers. It will allow you to work directly with customers as well as supporting the sales team on technical issues.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, FAE, Field Application Engineer, Connector, Interconnect, E-Mech, Flex circuits, Medical Devices Electro Mechanical, UK, Design