Senior Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Senior Electro - Mechanical Designer
Salary: Depending on Experience
I am looking for a Senior Electro-Mechanical Engineer to support Avionics design across a variety of aerospace programmes. My clients products are complex electromechanical systems so experience in a similar industry using Pro-Engineer will be favoured.
- Progress electro-mechanical design elements of a project - integrate with all other design projects in order to develop a design solution.
- Leading small teams and supporting yearly reviews.
- Ensure compliance of drawings
- Assist team lead in management and development of Electro-Mechanical Team.
- Assist head of group with process improvements and continuous improvements.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D drafting and design. - PTC Creo is preferred but other CAD packages will be considered.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Document/drawing management software - PDMLink, SmarTeam
- Experience in loom, cable, harness design software.
- Large assembly management, mechanical design and pro/cabling experience will be an advantage.
- Aerospace Industry and associated processes
- Loom/harness components - design and manufacturing methods
- 3D modelling - loom/harness routing and clipping into complex structures.
- PCB component assembly.
- Black box design - housing PCB assemblies - machines panels and sheet metal
- An understanding of system level wiring diagrams and interconnection systems.
- Design of test equipment -Looms, test boxes and rigs
- Design and drawings as well as manufacturing methods used in the Aerospace industry.
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Design Engineering.