Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Vacuum
My client is a vacuum equipment manufacturer who also provide spares, materials and other consumables for thin film processes. They're looking for a Regional Sales Manager in the North of England (home based) who can manage both the run rate business from the higher volume lines, as well as the slower sales cycle of the larger process tools. This position will target chip OEMs as well as other research institutes/ lab environments, and they have several key accounts in the territory which will fall within your remit.
This person will need:
- A background in mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Experience selling capital equipment or parts/ consumables
- A good understanding of thin film/ vacuum processes
- A home office in the North of England
- The willingness to travel several days per week
Apply now if you're a Sales Manager in the semiconductor, scientific or industrial capital/ process equipment space, who wants a regional role for a company selling vacuum tools, spares and consumables.
Keywords: regional sales, UK, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, vacuum, scientific, semiconductor, industrial, capital equipment, process equipment, technical sales.