Sales and Service Director - Electronic Test Equipment
My client manufactures test systems for the electronics and materials markets. They're currently looking for a Sales and Service Director based near Berlin to oversee business across EMEA - covering direct, distribution and 3rd party sales. This is still a 'hands on' commercial position with responsibility over the service and applications team.
The successful candidate will need:
- A technical degree (electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, automation engineering, or similar)
- A background selling high value capital equipment in to the semiconductor/ electronics/ materials market
- A 'closeness' to technology (e.g. experience in an applications or service position)
- A proven track record managing technical teams
- To demonstrate a successful sales career
- Business fluent German and English
- The ability to base themselves near Berlin during the working week, whilst not travelling
This is a company who are investing heavily in Europe and have mapped out a career path for this position. Apply now if you're a Senior Sales Manager/ Director in the semiconductor/ electronics capital equipment space, who wants to be at the helm of a growing office near Berlin.