Technical Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Embedded IP / FPG
EUR Excellent Salary Offered##
Technical Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Embedded IP / FPGA - France. A technically strong FAE with a background in FPGA programming is sought by an exciting company poised on the edge of exploding. (In a good way!). They are seeking a strong engineer, skilled in FPGA's, in possession of good scripting skills that also enjoys customer facing situations. Role will require travel and is office based in the South of France.
- Experience in FPGA design
- Strong technical knowledge of ASIC Integration
- Good SOC integration and Design skills
- Knowledge of Xilinx / Lattice / Altera S/W etc
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Act as liaison between sales, engineering and customers
- Develop scripts and run Evaluations to aid customer product utilisation
- Support Sales process with Design-In and Technical Input for customers
- Travel to visit customers as required across EMEA
This is a real chance to join a Startup at early stage. They have a disruptive new technology that is already being used by the Tier 1 Aerospace Manufacturers and this is an opportunity to get in early and grow rapidly with them.