Business Reporting Manager
Business Reporting Manager - Semiconductors - 80K + OTE- Munich or Germany
Our client is a leading semiconductor manufacturer experiencing a healthy growth and expanding their Internal Business Support Team. This is a key hire and we are keen to speak to candidates with previous experience in reporting functions and preferably with experience with the "ship and debit" program.
We are looking for candidates working either with the Channel or manufacturer in the Semiconductor Industry.
You will be responsible for the reporting process in Europe, communicating with finance teams at the distributors across Europe and co-ordinating internally with HQ.
This role will also entail providing reporting to the entire European team including the General Manager. While the post would ideally be based in the office in Munich, the client could consider other locations for exceptional candidates.
- weekly distribution reports
- Ship and debit monitoring and processing.
- weekly reporting of the distribution numbers
- working closely with IT & Finance team in HQ
- Process improvements
- support the EMEA sales team with weekly ad hoc reports
- Fluency in German and English is a must, both oral and written; other European languages or Mandarin would be a plus
- Experience in the Ship and Debit process as applied in the Semiconductor business is essential.
- Superb Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience is working in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- team player
- pro-active approach and problem-solving skills
If you would like more information, please contact me for further details at Marta.firstname.lastname@example.org