CAD Designer - Plant Rooms
Plant Room CAD Designer
3-6 month contract
South East England
IC Resources is working with an expanding Building Services company to find a Plant Room CAD Designer for an initial period of 3-6 months. In this role you will work closely with the Design Manager and Design Team from concept stage. The responsibilities of the role include:
* The preparation of tender, conceptual, elevation, general arrangement, detail, setting out and workshop drawings/schedules incorporating Prefabricated Packaged Plant rooms Boiler, Steam, Chilled/Hot Water, Air Handling and Refrigeration systems
* Attend project sites and carry out surveys
* Attend design meetings with architects, clients and suppliers.
* Attend seminars, lectures and courses to improve your own and the company's standing within the sector
* Upload project critical drawings and documents to the Document Management system
* Analyse and work proactively on all design aspects of the project remit, which will include the production of drawings from concept through to workshops, location drawings/schedules, bracketry drawings etc.
The successful candidate will have Design CAD draughting experience incorporating Packaged Plantrooms, Boiler, Steam, Chilled/Hot Water, Air Handling and Refrigeration systems. You will also have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you fulfill the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
Keywords: plant room, HVAC, building services, CAD, draughting, design, contract, South East England