Business Development Manager - Connector Manufacturer
Business Development Manager - Connector Manufacturer - UK & Nordics
Excellent Salary + Benfits
A leading manufacturer of Bespoke Electronic Connectors is seeking a Experienced Business Development Manager to manager some of their key accounts as well as helping to increase their business and presence across UK & Nordics. The role is home-based from the UK and will occasional travel to the Nordics.
- Experience selling Electronic Connectors
- Electronic Manufacturer/Distributor background
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Knowledge of the market and relevant customers
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Connectors and their applications
- Develop/maintain new and existing business across the UK & Nordics
- Work with customers and engineers to help drive new products into market
- Travel to Client locations and provide on-site presentations
- Represent the company and develop/maintain business with selected customers
This is an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of connectors as part of their sales team. It is a client facing role which requires you to be involved in both technical discussions and commercial negotiations. You will have access to a strong customer base and mature market which tends to have high value sales per item but usually in smaller volumes and bespoke products which match the customers requirements.