Junior Python Developer
Python Developer - Graduate/Junior or Mid-Level
Salary is negotiable
This role will appeal to a junior level/graduate to mid-level Python Developer that wants to make a difference in the medical industry! This breakthrough technology is going to change lives within the industry.
This role would suit a Software Engineer or Developer with 1-3 years of Python experience.
As Python developer you will be involved with:
- Developing & deploying services and APIs
- Developing desktop software
- Contributing to selection of technology stack and architecture design for new tools
- Working with data scientists & algorithm developers to translate prototype code into production
The ideal Python Developer will have some experience in the following:
- Experience developing software for distributed data applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, including database migrations & schema design
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience with application containers, continuous integration & server configuration
- Experience of desktop application development, ideally using Qt
- Some experience of web frameworks, ideally Django
If you are a Python Developer with a scientific background and want to make a difference in people's lives, then get in touch to discuss this exciting company and opportunity. Alternatively, if you are a graduate with some experience in the above, then please also get in touch as this company is expanding throughout the year.
Apply for Junior Python Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly