Junior Python Developer
Python Developer - Graduate/Junior or Mid-Level
Salary is negotiable
This role will appeal to a junior level/graduate to mid-level Python Developer that wants to make a difference in the medical industry! This breakthrough technology is going to change lives within the industry.
This role would suit a Software Engineer or Developer with 1-3 years of Python experience.
As Python developer you will be involved with:
- Developing & deploying services and APIs
- Developing desktop software
- Contributing to selection of technology stack and architecture design for new tools
- Working with data scientists & algorithm developers to translate prototype code into production
The ideal Python Developer will have some experience in the following:
- Experience developing software for distributed data applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, including database migrations & schema design
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience with application containers, continuous integration & server configuration
- Experience of desktop application development, ideally using Qt
- Some experience of web frameworks, ideally Django
If you are a Python Developer with a scientific background and want to make a difference in people's lives, then get in touch to discuss this exciting company and opportunity. Alternatively, if you are a graduate with some experience in the above, then please also get in touch as this company is expanding throughout the year.