As a Materials Engineer you will be the main point of contact for materials and will be responsible for advising and supporting projects with regard to material requirements, for example material and platings, surface finishing specifications and surface coatings. You will contribute to product performance and will also support the development of technologies. You will have experience in Health and Safety and be able to work with the H+S Environmental Management System.
- Bachelor' s/Master' s/Diploma degree in Materials Science
- 3 years of professional experience as a minimum
- Knowledgeable and profession experience in material-specific analysis, verification, validation procedures for metallic and non-metallic materials.
- Knowledgeable in environmental standards - RoHS and REACH.
- Knowledge of the different manufacturing processes.
- Project Management skills.
- German (fluent written/oral) and English (minimum first level)