Senior RF IC Design Engineer
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
A chance to work with some of the best RF IC Designers in the industry has arisen in the UK and an opportunity for an RF IC Designer to further their career in this the area of Cellular/Mobile applications. In this role you will work on the specification, architecture design, circuit design and implementation of key Analog and RF circuit blocks for next generation multi-standard radios in deep sub-micron CMOS. The role will be for a circuit designer with an interest in a variety of high performance Analog and RF blocks such as LNAs, mixers, drivers, VCOs, PLLs, baseband filters and power management blocks.
- Delivering highly competitive Analog blocks with leading edge performance using innovative architectures and circuit implementations.
- You will have an excellent understanding of Analog and RF CMOS circuit design and of Analog IC layout in deep sub-micron CMOS technology and will provide direction and supervision for layout implementation.
- Working closely with system engineers on the optimisation of the system and specification of RF blocks.
- Strong team player, able to operate as both an innovator and an implementer.
- Participate in multi-site developments across different time zones and cultures requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience of designing high performance analogue and/or RF circuits in deep sub-micron CMOS technology is essential. A strong analytical approach is desired with a clear track record of success and delivery.
Experience with the Cadence Analog Design Environment is essential and experience with advanced circuit simulation tools and EM simulation tools is a benefit.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply.
Apply for Senior RF IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly