Technical Specialist - Embedded Systems
Good base salary ##
Technical Specialist - Embedded Systems - Munich OR Stuttgart.
My client, a leading embedded training company, is seeking a Technical Specialist to join their team in Germany. You will be the technical lead for commercial engagement; driving key relationships in Germany, delivering training and achieving business-related goals.
· Relevant technical degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· Solid technical understanding of embedded systems; C++, Embedded Linux, NXP/ARM based platforms, basic FPGA, C, etc.
· Demonstrable success in business development wins from a technical perspective.
· A strong commercial acumen with an ability to present technical embedded solutions in a clear and coherent way.
· Fluent German and English.
· Become a senior technical staff member in which you are driving client relationships in Germany and acting as the technical specialist for embedded systems.
· Develop and deliver training to key customers in Germany.
· Input into business development plans; taking a consultative sales approach.
· Always represent the company ad build up the technical reputation in Germany.
· Maintain key relationships; building strong rapport and keeping clients engaged with the business.
This is open to a self-motivated embedded technical specialist who enjoys being commercial and transferring their technical knowledge to others. You will be client-facing and adding value to business development plans. You will be responsible for the relationship with key clients which will include delivering training programmes.
Apply for Technical Specialist - Embedded Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly