Senior Project Manager
Salary depending on experience
This role is located in the popular and scenic French speaking part of Switzerland and is for an established and growing company working in a range of areas including RFID.
Working along side a team of experienced engineers within the RFID group, the project manager will be responsible for driving new project development and responsibilities will include:
- Defining projects with management team and customers
- Leading the specification, development, validation and qualification and production ramp-up
- Plan and organise full project development
- Scheduling engineering efforts, development costs, die area, test time, quality, performances and reliability
- Drive performance and quality through communication and teamwork
- Achieve state-of-the-art products
This role requires deep technical background and using this, you will actively contribute to the day-to-day work and technical reviews and driving innovation.
This role offers the chance to work within a dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference, with an opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table and to contribute to state-of-the-art and innovative RFID IC developments.
The successful applicant will have strong motivation in all aspects of IC development, from definition to release to mass production. A strong and proven background in Analog/Mixed Signal circuit design in advanced CMOS process nodes is required as well as proven experience in project management and leadership. A team player, you will have good communication and people skills.
A minimum of 5 years solid background in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design is required with previous RFID experience an advantage.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
Key words: RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design, CMOS, Project Manager, leadership. Location: French speaking part of Switzerland.