Graduate/Junior Physical Design Engineer
Competitive salary upon experience##
Digital Physical Design Engineer - Cork, Ireland
Our client is a world leader in wireless technology, developing next generation processor technology for the IoT. They are now seeking a Physical Design Engineer, with 1-5 years' experience to join their brand new design team in Cork. This is an incredible opportunity to join a global company and become one of the very first members of their new team.
Within the Physical Design team you will:
* Work on the physical design and integration of the IP into the SoC
* Work with the RTL design teams
* Work with the DFT team
* Enablement of low power implementation methods
* Developing new scripts/flows to improve the Physical Design flow
* Experience of tools for physical design implementation in advanced technologies
* Understanding of entire Physical Design flow
* Knowledge of floorplanning and P&R
* Primetime STA tool and timing closure methodologies.
* Understanding of Physical Verification
* Self-motivated and ability to work well within a team
This is an unmissable opportunity to work within in a brand new team within an industry leading company.
For more information, please contact email@example.com