Good base salary + Bonus ##
Pre-sales Engineer - IP Solutions - Semiconductor
My client is a key semiconductor IP designer offering class-leading solutions into the semiconductor design space. They are seeking a Pre-sales Engineer to support the technical aspects of the sales cycle and engage with customers at an in-depth technical level. Ideally you will be based in the South-West, UK.
- Relevant technical degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of supporting products with technical understanding.
- Solid understanding of analogue and mixed signal circuits.
- Ability to translate the technical into commercial requirements.
- Semiconductor IP experience a bonus
- Managing the technical aspects of the sales process: technical quotations, drafting/reviewing statements of work, creating reports, technical meetings etc.
- Developing strong relationships with customers and managing expectations.
- Managing technical workshops and taking part in presentations
- Attending tradeshows and representing the company at all times.
Open to a keen engineer with the desire to step into a more commercially diverse role. You will be engaging with global clients at a technical level and aiding in the sales process. Travel will be required.
Keywords: Semiconductor, Semiconductors, IP, Intellectual Property, Embedded, Monitoring, Real-time, RTOS, MCU, Micro-controller, IP Solutions, Design, CAD, EDA, Sales, Business Development, Pre-sales, Field Application Engineer, FAE, Field Sales Engineer, Travel, South-West, Devon, UK.